Wednesday, April 21, 2021

This is A Really Bug Deal...Happy Birthday with Lawn Fawn...

 

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Mayra here with you today, yay!!! I am continuing with the birthday-themed cards for this month. I created two versions of a 'Bug's Life' themed card to share with you today. I used the new Ladybug and Leaf die set.



I began by die-cutting the pieces needed to create the Shadow box card, the leaves, and the banner. 

I used the leaves overlay die from the  Ladybug and Leaf die set as a stencil. I added color all over the shadow box card layers using Lawn Fawn ink. I used Freshly Cut Grass, Jalapeno, and Noble Fir
Next, I colored the images I would use from the A Bug Deal, Hey Lady, the cake from Elphie Selfie, the ants from Crazy Antics, the bow from Eggstra Amazing Easter, and the balloons from Coaster Critters.


I used Copic markers to color the images. For the red areas, I used R02, R08, and R59. For the greens, I used YG0000, YG01, YG05, and YG17. For the yellows, YR24, Y19, Y08, and Y11. For purple, I used BV00, B60, BV01, and FV2. For the blue, I used B000, B01, B02, and FBG2. 

I hope you enjoy this fun birthday-themed card I created to share with you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment