Monday, April 26, 2021

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Unicyle Birthday


Hi, everyone!  I think this card is super cute for being masculine(ish) but apparently it didn't make much of an impression on my partner when I gave it to him. I mentioned it was posting today and he couldn't recall what it looked like until I mentioned the snake on top. Of course--the snake.  Men!


I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics and Window Dressing dies to create the layered scene.  I used the dies for diecuts but also for masks (clouds and hills).


I colored up the Avery Elle Unicycle images with Copics and coordinating Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn for the background elements.


The really fun part was watching the scene come alive with the addition of the white pigment pen highlights, sequins and the Mama Elephant Let's Chat diecuts. Those Mama Elephant Big News and Comic Sayings sentiments fit on speech bubbles perfectly.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment