Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Happy Birthday with Elphie Selfie...

Hello everyone!!
Happy, happy Wednesday. I am sharing this fun birthday-themed card using the new Elphie Selfie and Elphie Selfie Flip-Flop stamp sets. 
I adore these cute elephants and of course, I couldn't wait to use them on a card. 


I began by coloring all of the images I would use to create the birthday scene. The ice cream sundaes are from the Unicorn Picnic stamp set, the camera is from the Ocean Shell-fie set, the picnic blanket from the Crazy Antics set, the balloon, hats, and confetti are from the Really High Five and Yeti or Not sets. The leaves and branches are from the A Bug Deal set, the little bow from the Eggstra Amazing Easter set, the little birds from the Open Me set, the cupcake from the Baked with Love set, and the little mouse from the Bubbles of Joy set. 


I used Copic markers to color the images in. 

For the pink areas, I used RV04 and RV55, RV52, and RV17. For the yellow areas, I used Y11, Y08, and Y19. For the grays, I used W7, W5, W3, W1, and W00. For the cool-toned gray, I used C5, C3, and C1. For the mint area, I used BG34, BG11, and G00. For the mice, I used E31, E55, E35, and E37


Next, I added color to the base panel using Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and Lawn Fawn inks, I used Minty Fresh,  Merman, and Fish Tank. For all of the green areas, I used Celery Stick and  Freshly Cut Grass. I also used a bit of  Plastic Flamingo on the birthday die cut. Then I used the Cloudy Stencil along with white ink to add the cloud border to the base panel. 

For the sentiment, I used the Happy from the Offset Sayings Birthday set and the Scripty Birthday die set. 

I hope you enjoy this fun birthday-themed card I created to share with you.
Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to product used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment