Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Faboolous!

 I love designing caffeinated projects.  Here's how I was inspired today:


Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder from Lawn Fawn

This originally started as a shaped card.  I didn't have it on the A2 card base.  I love shaped cards but for some reason, I felt like this particular design needed to be on a card base.

Today's project features:
  • Lawn Fawn - Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder | lawn cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Halloween Mug Additions | dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Ghost Holder | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Fancy Cake | die
  • Lawn Fawn - Tiny Halloween | stamp
Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder from Lawn Fawn

The sentiment strip has been heat embossed in white.

Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder from Lawn Fawn

The coffee cup lifts up from the bottom to add a note.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment