Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Eat Cake

I should be designing more more birthday cards so when I saw Concord & 9th August Release, I knew they would become a staple.


I'm featuring these products:

  • Concord & 9th - Cut the Cake | die & stencil bundle
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Birthday Words | stencil
  • Lawn Fawn - Gold | metallic cardstock
The gold glitter strip is from my stash but the shop does carry:
  • Spellbinders - Gold Assortment | paper

I used the following Concord & 9th inks:
  • Ballet Slipper
  • Creamsicle
  • Sprout
  • Lilac
The Cut the Cake stencils really are so clever! So easy to combine the colors.  I decided to only stencil the Birthday Words stencils on the lower portion of the design, to not take away from the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment