Thursday, September 5, 2024

Creating Simple Layered Cards With Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquet

Hello crafty friends.  I know everyone is excited for all the new fall and holiday products, but I'm not ready to abandoned summer yet.  It takes so long to get here in the PNW, I'm going to hang on to every last day of sunshine and enjoy the beautiful flowers in my garden, the inspiration for today's cards.

Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquet
I stamped and colored the images with Copic markers.  After coloring my images I added them to my card bases with some additional layered die cut frames.  

Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquet

I mixed up the sentiments and added a die cut "thanks" to one of the cards and a stamped sentiment for the other.

Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquet

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you were inspired!

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment