Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Argyle Thanks

I sent out a handful of cards the other days and every single one was not postal friendly.  I was thinking of that when I designed this Thank You duo:


Concord and 9th More to Say

These cards feature:
  • Concord & 9th - More to Say | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Argyle | layered stencils
Out of habit, I was initially reaching for foam adhesive for the sentiments.  I didn't use it for this pair of cards just to be able to say that they are postal friendly, meaning only one forever stamp.

Concord and 9th More to Say

I'm in fall mode and perhaps even in an 80's mood with the argyle.  My overall Concord & 9th color palette:
  • Tidepool
  • Nutmeg
  • Wheat

Concord and 9th More to Say

Thanks for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment