Monday, June 17, 2024

Treat Yourself on your Berry Special Day

Hello everyone! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. It's time for another mix-it-up Monday on the Doodlebugs blog. Today we're mixing all the strawberry things together again in a different way. I love how bright today's card turned out! It's so sweet you can almost taste it.

Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Berries

I started with the Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Berries stamp set. I stamped out a few berries and leaves, coloring everything with copic markers before using the coordinating dies to cut it all out.

Next, I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the Waffle Flower Birthday Wishes stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating die. I also cut a Waffle Flower Sweet Lattice panel for my background. 

Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Berries

With all the pieces ready to go, it's time to assemble some. Using the sentiment as a guide on the background panel, I used liquid glue to adhere the strawberries and foliage in place. Then I added the sentiment with foam squares so there is some dimension.

Pretty Pink Posh Fresh Berries

Not wanting white on white for my background, I took the Lawn Fawn guava ink pad direct to my card base for some textured color. Then I used liquid glue to adhere the lattice in place.

For finishing touches I added a few Spellbinders pearls and white gel pen highlights to the images.
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment