Monday, June 24, 2024

Mass Producing Gift Tags

Hello everyone! It's Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. For this week's Mix-it-up Monday I'm sharing a gift tag project I created for work. We just had our annual Conference last week and I made gift bags for some of the Board as an end of year thank you to them. You know I can't have gift bags without cute tags to go with them. So I spent a little bit and assembly lined a batch of froggy cuteness.

Mama Elephant Little Agenda Frogs

This whole project started with me playing around with the Mama Elephant Combo Circle creative cuts. They're so fun and I thought they would be great for a different tag. Once I chose my scallop colors I started die cutting all the pieces - 2 white centers (front and back), a blue scallop and a green scallop.

Mama Elephant Little Agenda Frogs

I couldn't decide which little agenda critters to use so I solicited my daughter's help and she chose my favorite frogs. I can't get enough of them. So I stamped out nine different ones, colored them all and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

After assembling the layers of the combo circles, I blended a little green and teal inks in the center and splattered them with cracked pistachio distress oxide ink.

Mama Elephant Little Agenda Frogs

While the splatter was drying, I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips | Fall and cut them out with a Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strip die. This die set and the coordinating collection of sentiments will not collect dust on your shelf. I promise. I am constantly reaching for them to add that perfect something.

Last, I popped the sentiment strips and frogs up with foam squares and strips. I used a Fiskars hole punch and threaded some twine through the holes. Now these are ready to be tied to the bags and handed out. 
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  


No comments:

Post a Comment