Thursday, June 13, 2024

Great Cards for Mom and Dad

Today I'm sharing the Mother's Day (I know, a little late) and the Father's Day cards I created for my parents.  I meant to share them earlier.  Especially the Mother's Day card.  However, these cards work for mom and dad anytime of year, and / or as a birthday card.  Moms and dads deserve more than just one day!

Concord and 9th Worlds Greatest

For my dad's card, I cut and assembled the trophy and the tools from some metallic silver cardstock.  It's not the easiest to photograph, but is sure looks great in person.  Those tools are from the All the Tools die set from Spellbinders and the trophy and stamp set  are from the World's Greatest bundle from Concord and 9th.

Concord and 9th Worlds Greatest

My dad is definitely a tool guy.  So this is perfect for him!

Concord and 9th Worlds Greatest

I created the trophy for my mom's card from gold cardstock and filled it with flowers.  I love how the flowers turned out.  I cut them from white cardstock and blended some beautiful colors of ink onto them.

Concord and 9th Worlds Greatest

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope this card and these products have inspired you to create a card and celebrate someone special.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment