Friday, June 7, 2024

Layered Stencil Backgroud for Quick and Easy Cards

Today I'm stepping up the cards I created yesterday and adding some layers.  They're still quick and easy cards, but I've added a little bit of dimension. I love adding dimension on my cards!

For this card I stenciled the image on an A2 sized piece of cardstock.  After stenciling, I trimmed the panel down, giving it a slight white border when placed on my folded note card.

Concord and 9th Garden Path

I stamped a simple sentiment and added some glitter glue and gems.  This time I used only a portion of the stencil and skipped the smaller section which eliminated the open area for the coordinating stamped sentiment.  It's a fun way to used the stencil in a different way.  I added a few additional layers of cardstock behind the panel to give it some added dimension.

Concord and 9th Garden Path

For this next card, I stenciled the entire image and again, trimmed the panel down to create a white border when placed on my A2 folded note card.

Concord and 9th Garden Path

This time I added a die cut sentiment.  Of course I layered it up with several layers of cardstock.  I also layered the stenciled panel onto several pieces of cardstock and included a few sequins to finish the card.

If you prefer one layer cards, take a look at my post from last week.  I used the same stencil set to create several one layered cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're inspired to create today.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment