Monday, February 27, 2023

Layered Sentiments Dies Add Color to This Simple, Black and White Card

What do you do with a bunch of die cut sentiments?  Make a set of cards, of course.

I wanted to use the Blended Petals stamp set again.  I'm trying to challenge myself to use a set of stamps or dies several times in completely different ways.  Earlier this month I used the Blended Petals stamp set and stencils to create a lovely, soft, ink blended card.  If you'd like to take a look at that card you'll find the details in this post.  Here's the link to another card I created using the same set.

This time I thought bright and graphic would be fun.  I cut and layered a bunch of sentiments from some bright colors.


 

Concord and 9th just saying sentiment die

I cut and scored several pieces of white cardstock to create side folding note cards.  Then I set up my MISTI stamping tool and stamped the same images on each of them in a nice, black ink.

Concord and 9th Blended Petals Just Saying die

After creating all the card bases, I added the layered sentiments.  That's it.  Super simple, bright and fun.

Concord and 9th Blended Petals Just Saying


Concord and 9th Blended Petals Just Saying

I love all the dimension created when stacking multiple layers of dies.  Are you a fan of the layers, or do you prefer to have just a single layer?

Concord and 9th Blended Petals Just Saying

Hope I've inspired you to create something fun.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment: