Monday, February 6, 2023

Easy, Single Layer Cards with Concord & 9th's Blended Petals Stamp

The cards featured in today's post and project download use the Blended Petals stamp and stencil.  I love how these flowers turned out.  They are a reminder to me that spring is just around the corner. I've included a link to a FREE PDF instructional download for this project.  It can be found at the end of this post.

I've also created quite a few additional cards with this set.  I'll be sharing them here on the blog through out February.

Concord and 9th Blended Petals

I made quite a few of these cards and changed up the look using different inks.  You can use any dye inks or Distress Oxide Inks.  However, I found I like the look of those I made with the dye ink best.
 
Here's a slightly stepped up version.  I used the coordinating die to cut the sentiment giving the card a bit more dimension.
 
Concord and 9th Blended Petals


 
You'll find all the details for creating this card in our Printable PDF Project Sheet.  It's FREE.  The link will take you to the website and the product page.  Add it to your cart, check out, and start creating.
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment