Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Christmas with Lawn Fawn...

  


Happy Wednesday and happy December everyone! I have a super fun Christmas-themed card to share with you today. I used the Giant Merry Christmas die. This is such an awesome die, it makes creating Christmas-themed cards fast and fun. 




I began by die-cutting all of the layers to create the card and tag. I die-cut the base panel for the card using the Basic Rectangles dies set. Then, I used the Simple Stripes Diagonal die to create the red and white striped background. Next, I used the  Backdrop Stitched Snowflake die for the mini shaker area. For the tag, I used the Jolly Christmas Tree die. 




 For the sentiment, I used the Fancy Wavy Banners die set, and the Merry Messages, and the Tiny Tag Sayings stamp sets.  




I hope you enjoy this set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.



Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment