Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Fun Merry Christmas with Avery Elle...



Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!! I am sharing this card that is an inspiration from a previous card I had shared using the adorable Fall Picnic stamp set from Avery Elle. I love the images in this set so much that I knew I would want to create a Christmas-themed card with these images. 



I started by coloring the images from the set. I once again used the tree from the Peek-A-Boo Christmas Train stamp set, I also used some of the images from the  Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp set, the bow, and tray of cookies are from the Christmas Mice set. 

Copic Markers Used:
G00G02, G05, G09, G12, G16, G28, G85
W1, W2, W00


Next, I die-cut the base layer for the card using the Basic Rectangles Creative die. You can also die-cut a frame using the two largest dies from the set. Next, I die-cut a snowy layer using the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders set. I added color to the sky area using Blue Jay, and Deep Sea Lawn Fawn inks. I then embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment