Monday, December 27, 2021

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Crocodile Birthday


Hello, everyone!  I'm in need of a lot of color as it's so dreary here in the PNW during the winter months. It’s rainy and dark so much of the time but at least there’s holiday decorations to brighten things up.


And, thus, I present to you a cheerful birthday card for one of my great nephews (as in my niece's son although he's also a great kid too!).  

I used MFT Party Time 6x6 paper as a backdrop for the fun and fabulous Avery Elle Oh Snap alligator.


I colored him up with Copics, adding little dots of color to break up all that green.  Isn't he fun?!

Did you notice that the inside of his mouth is cut out? That outline die is totally worth it! I love being able to see the patterned paper behind.


The critter is placed on top of a stylized balloon, complete with string. I think that's a really fun touch.

For the sentiment I used Mama Elephant Let's Chat speech bubbles.


I hope this card brighened up your day as much as it did mine.  I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment