Monday, December 20, 2021

Hello from Toni: Pinkfresh Gradiating Floral


Hello, everyone! I felt like a complete change of pace from the slog of holiday cards so worked up this fun number using Pinkfresh Studio Be Strong and Pinkfresh Studio Color Block: Gradiating Stripes.


I cut out the Pinkfresh Studio Color Block: Gradiating Stripes in a sturdy white cardstock then sponged them rainbow-style with a twist using Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Worn Liptstick, Picked Raspberry, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, and Pine Needles.


I mounted them onto a card base that I had used Scor-Tape on then had burnished glitter onto. It's a subtle bling and I loves it.

I had intended to color up the Pinkfresh Studio Be Strong images but decided to leave them plain since the background was so colorful. It's like reverse popping.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment