Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Christmas with Avery Elle...

Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday.  It is almost Christmas, yay!! I am sharing this card with you today using the super cute Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp set by Avery Elle. 



I started by coloring the images I would use. Along with the Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp set, I used the tree from the Peek-A-Boo Christmas Train stamp set, and the bow from the Christmas Mice stamp set.   I used Copic markers to color the images. 

Copics Used: 
C9, W7W5W3W2
G94YG67YG63YG03
BG13, BG11, BG10, E40E41


Next, I used the larger of the rectangles from the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts die set to die-cut the base layer for the card. You can also use this set to create the frame for the card. Next, I used the smaller rectangle from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die set to die-cut the smaller panel for the center of the card. I then used the same die to die-cut another panel from white cardstock. I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border dies to die cut the snowy layers.  I then heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum. 

I hope you like the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment