Monday, December 6, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Slim Presents


Hi, my lovelies! Today's card is interactive and cute and fun and cute.  Did I say that already? LOL.


I'm used the Mama Elephant Slim Peeking Presents dies, cutting out the presents from Sunny Studio All Is Bright 6x6 Paper

I have to say I love the bow options in the die set.  So smartly done! I also like the variety of tags. I stamped these with Mama Elephant Mini Merry Messages.


For the inside of the presents, I sponged Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina on the card base, adding snow with a Posca pen. I also added snowy hills by hand cutting printer paper to size.

I used the Lawn Fawn Magic Holiday Messages for the center and colored up images from Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda and Mama Elephant Little Girl Gnome Agenda with Copics for the sides. Those gnomes are so flippin' cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment