Monday, December 13, 2021

Hello from Toni: Modern Lawn Fawn Snowflake


Hi, everyone!  Today's card used alchol inks which I haven't used in what feels like a coon's age.

Do they still include a packet of glossy cardstock to print photos when you buy a new printer?  That's what I used here; I also use those for gelli prints.


Anyway, I randomly dropped Adirondack Tim Holtz Raspberry Alcohol InkAdirondack Tim Holtz Gold Alcohol Ink Mixative, and Ranger Tim Holtz Turquoise Alcohol Ink onto the paper then used my Copic Airbrush to move the ink around.


It's so cool that you can continue to add drops and blow them this way and that for a really unique look.

I added the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Snowflake as well as the Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Scripts sentiment embossed white on black (love that font!).


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment