Monday, January 11, 2021

Hello from Toni: Miss You Pig Time!


Hello, everyone!  For today's card I'm using the Honey Bee Bad Influence set which happens to be in the Year End Deals section of the shop so grab it while you can!


For the card front I cut out the Lawn Fawn Polka Heart Portrait Backdrop out of  Honey Bee Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper. I happened to have coordinating cardstock for the card base but could have easily used Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick on it instead.


I used the Lawn Fawn Picket Fence Border with a quick schmear of Distress Oxide Vintage Photo to create the pig pen.

To finish off the card, I added the HB sentiments (I highly recommend the coordinating dies since they cut out the words so well) and the Lawn Fawn Candy Heart.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment