Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Special Delivery with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday. Mayra here with you today. I have this fun birthday card to share with you. I used the adorable Spring Critter Huggers and Tiny Gift Box Chick and Duck Add-On die from Lawn Fawn. 




I started my card by using the Outside In Stitched Balloons die to create the background. I used the smallest and middle balloons from the set to create a stitched balloon effect. Next, I added color to the panel using Lawn Fawn Inks in Apricot, Peach Fuzzand Peachy Keen. I then used the Cloudy Stencil to add a soft clouds look. I also used the small balloon to create small duck themed balloons. I then die cut the scalloped panel using the largest rectangle from the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables set. I used Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink and Lawn Fawn Ink in Sunflower to add the yellow color all around the edges of the scalloped rectangle and to the edges of the yellow areas for the duckies. 




I then used the cute envelope die from the Gift Card Heart Envelope die set to create the little envelope containing the special delivery. The sentiment is from the new Special Delivery and Wavy Sayings stamp sets. The banners are from the Simple Wavy Banners die set. 

I hope you enjoy this card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me at my blogInstagram, or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

2 comments: