Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy Anniversary...

Hello everyone!!! Happy January 2021!!! I am so happy to be here with my first post for the New Year!!! I created an extra special card today. It is a card for my husband to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I used the bears from the adorable Snow Much Fun stamp set. I used the bears because he is a huge Chicago Bears fan, that is why I used the navy and orange colors for my card. 


I began by die cutting the pieces I used to create my card. I used the heart from the Center Picture Window Card Heart Add-On to create the pop-up heart in the center of the inside of the card. I also used the letters from Oliver's Stitched ABC's to spell out the word 'Beary', the small banner from the Flippin' Awesome die set, the Center Picture Window Add-On,  the Center Picture Window Card,  the Candy Hearts die to create the little shaker hearts. I also used the Lacy Hearts Stackables along with the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables. I die cut the heart from the  Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables set twice, I created a flip-up feature to reveal the shaker candy heart on the inside of it. 


I also used the windows from the Build A House die set, I layered them onto a piece of navy blue cardstock. I then added accents using a white gel pen. I added a bit of color to the die-cut orange hearts by using Distress Oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon


I then colored the bears using Copic markers. The colors I used were E81, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, and R22. I used several stamp sets to create the sentiment on the front of the card and for the inside. I used Open MeSewn With Love, You're Clawsome, Special Delivery Box Add-On, and Special Delivery.  I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment