Monday, January 25, 2021

Hello from Toni: Smooches


I had such a fun time making these two Valentine cards using new Honey Bee and Pink Fresh Studio goodies.


Now pucker up and take a look at the first card where I used Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar along with the Honey Bee Smooch stamp to create a sassy background.

I then cut out the Honey Bee Smooch die from glitter cardstock and added some gold washi to complement it. 


I created another fun background on the second card using the same Distress Oxides along with the Pink Fresh Studio Sunburst Layered Stencil.  The package contains 3 stencils that allow you to create wedges of color that mix together to make even more colors. Love!

I used Distress Ink Candied Apple to stamp the Honey Bee SWAK so the lips were really vibrant. Also, you'll see that I used all 3 layers of the HB Smooch dies in colors similar to the colors of the background.  Groovy!

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment