Monday, January 4, 2021

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Rawr


Hi, everyone.  Today I have a really fun and cute birthday card to share with you.  Good timing since I have about a bezillion birthday cards to plan for this month. Eek!


I lightly sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean.  Then I stamped the Sunny Studio Tropical Scene image, using it as water. I also stamped and colored the vines from that set.


I stamped a bunch of the Avery Elle Rawr images and colored them up with Copics.  I think adding dots and lots of shading to the dinos really makes them pop.


To finish the card, I stamped and embossed the AE Rawr sentiment onto black cardstock. I popped that up on a bit of foam tape. So cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment