Monday, September 28, 2020

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Autumn


Hello, everyone!  The leaves are starting to turn and fall is definitely on its way in.  Yay!  This is my favorite time of year: crisp weather, beautiful foliage, and brilliant blue skies.


Today Sunny Studio is helping me celebrate the season.  My first card uses the SS Elegant Leaves set. I stamped and masked the leaves then sponged Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire.


I colored the leaves using Copic R39, R08, YR07, Y15, Y11, and YR04.  The sentiment is embossed.


For the second card, I used the MFT Candy Stripes stencil with Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers to create a warm plaid background.

I then colored up the SS Bountiful Autumn images, popping up the cornucopia.  


Have a great rest of your week!  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.   

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment