Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello from Amy: Hello | Sunny Studio Stamps


Happy Friday!  It's Amy and I can't believe it is going to be September on Tuesday!  It's gone weirdly quick yet slow at the same time, know what I mean?  Today I'm sharing a fall theme project that features Sunny Studio Stamps:


Here's how I was inspired:


I was going to do a blended Distress Oxide background of:

Wild Honey
Spiced Marmalade
Seedless Preserves

I ended up just using various cardstocks from my stash.


Those sweet Harvest Mice make me smile.  I used all the images except an apple.  Here are the Copics I used:

YR0000 | E50 | E53
Y15 | Y17
G20 | G21
V01 | V12
V15 | V17
W0 | W1
N2 | N4
N5


Happy long holiday weekend to you!

Links to products used are listed below:

8 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !.So cute using all these cute nice on a scene, thank you for the list of colours you used. Stay safe, healthy and most importantly happy creating art x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I wouldn't mind seeing this sweet little Halloween parade go by my house! I'd fill that sweet little wagon, and wheelbarrow up in a heart beat!
    Oh amy... this is the best color combo evah!
    =]

    ReplyDelete