Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I have So Mushroom In My Heart...With Lawn Fawn

 

Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday. I have a fun card to share with you. I used the super cute Oh Gnome! stamp set along with Pick Of The PatchButterfly Kisses (for the little tufts of grass), the little 'hello' and heart in the speech bubble are from the How You Bean stamp set. 

I started by die cutting the pieces I would be using for my card. I used the adorable Mushroom House, I die cut this one and the slimline card bases using Large Slimline with Sliders dies twice, the grassy hills using the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders. I then die cut two more of the largest rectangles from the Large Slimline with Sliders die set using plain white cardstock. On one of them, I used the Scallop Oval Frames by Mama Elephant to die cut an oval in the center. For the second piece of cardstock, I used the larger rectangle from the Small Slimlinewith Lift The Flaps dies to create a frame. For the sentiment on the front of the card, I used the banner from the Shadow Box Card Add-On Ocean set. 




I then added color to the grassy hills, the dirt area, and the skies using Distress Oxide Inks. For the grass, I used Forest Moss and Mowed Lawn. For the sky, I used Peacock Feathers. For the dirt area, I used Brushed Corduroy. Next, I used Copic markers to color all of my images. After coloring my images, I set them aside to assemble the cards. For the front of the card, I used the piece of white cardstock with the die-cut scalloped oval in the center. I made this top layer into a shaker using foam tape and acetate. I then created the scene for the inside of the card and glued everything together. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog Mayras  Designs, or my Instagram, or on Pinterest.

Links to products used are listed below:

4 comments: