Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Hello from Toni: Waffle Flower Sea Birthday


Hello, lovelies!  For today's cards I'm using the Waffle Flower Sea Birthday set. I'm a big fan of sea creature sets and easily justified getting this one.  Hello, people.  PLATYPUS!


For the first card I die cut a piece of Avery Elle Spring Collection 6x6 paper using the outer Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die.


I then colored up the various images, including the rock from the MFT Mermazing set. I added some additional plants from that same set using Stazon.  The Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties speech bubble sentiment is also stamped in Stazon since the paper is somewhat slick.


My other card using this set literally took me under five minutes to make.  Seriously!  I stamped the jellyfish using Distress Oxide Ripe Persimmon and Peacock Feathers randomly on the card front then stamped the Avery Elle Monkey Sea Monkey Do sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black.  Boom. Done.


I'll be back with you next Monday.  Have a great rest of your week!  If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment