Friday, August 7, 2020

Hello from Amy: Picture Perfect Duo | My Favorite Things




Hello and Happy Friday!  It's Amy with a card duo featuring My Favorite Things:


I couldn't decide which of the images from Picture Perfect that I wanted to use so I inked up two and made two separate cards!


Let's talk about my A2 card that features that fun party monkey:


I colored the image with various copic markers:

Y00 | Y13
BG13 | BG15
E41 | E42 | E43
C1 | C2


After coloring, I trimmed down the image and mounted it onto a rectangular white piece of cardstock.  I picked out a sentiment and stamped it on the bottom.


The other image I picked was the lion.  Isn't she so much fun?  I just love that she's enjoying her cupcake.


I colored the image with copic markers:

R00 | R01 | R21
R30
YR000 | E01
YR65 | E97
BG09 | BG57
C1 | C2

This particular design is 4.25 x 4.25.  I used the Square Peek-A-Boo Window.  The image has been adhered underneath the window.



I finished off the design with a sentiment strip.  The new Party Plaid is so much fun.  I love the color palettes.


That does it for me!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Products used are listed below:
 
 

3 comments: