Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Fun with Avery Elle's Fairy Happy...



Hello and happy Wednesday everyone!!! I am so happy to be here with you today. I have two fun fairy-themed cards to share with you. I love stamp sets with fairies in them. I think they are so much fun to create with. I used the super pretty Fairy Happy stamp set by Avery Elle. This set also has the coordinating dies that can be found here



I started my cards by die cutting using Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments Die from Bristol Smooth Paper. I die cut the largest wonky stitched rectangle twice. From the second rectangle, I used the smaller one that comes in the set to cut the center out of it. Then I die cut the largest rectangle once more using plain white cardstock, and I repeated die cutting the center using the smaller rectangle to create a frame. I also used the circle tag from the set to create a little moon for the first card. 



Next, I used Distress Oxide Inks to add the colors to my bases. I started with Peacock Feathers, then I added Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac, and Speckled Egg.  
I then colored in all of my images using Copic markers. 



I then began adhering my images to the card bases using foam tape, and Lawn Fawn Glue Tube.
Then, I heat embossed the sentiment I would be used for both cards using Wow Embossing Powder

I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!! 
Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Please feel welcome to visit me at my blog Mayras Designs or my Instagram

Links to products used are listed below:

1 comment: