Monday, August 17, 2020

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant School Rules


Happy Monday, everyone! I thought since it's back to school season, whether virtual, home or foolishly in person, I would make cards for some of the teachers in my life.


I used the Mama Elephant School Rules set as well as MFT Party Plaid 6x6 paper for both cards.  Plaid screams school to me so I used that as the background of the first card.


I pulled colors from the paper in choosing my Copics. Yes, that's a lot of Copics!  But, I had to--just had to--look how darling these little kiddies turned out. :)


I used the MFT Fringed Scalloped Border die with leftover MFT Party Plaid 6x6 paper.  Banners = school for sure!

I had intended to color all of the bun buns but I pooped out--lol.  I rather like the effect. I also like the Glossy Accents I added to the glasses. So cute!


Have a great day! If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment