Monday, August 24, 2020

Hello from Toni: Pretty Pink Posh Bee Friends


Howdy, Doodlebugs fans! Today's cards are the bee's knees if I must say so myself.  Both use the Pretty Pink Posh Bee Friends set.  So buzzworthy!  LOL.


I was inspired by the Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 honeycomb paper. Aren't those colors unexpected and amazing?

I used Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio and Tattered Rose with the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Clouds stencil on the card base before adding the fussy cut honeycomb.


I colored up the images using Copics. They're so cute!  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, my absolute favorite for sentiments.


I created another card using the two-piece Honey Bee Flower Builder Background stencils with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Distress Ink Black Soot.

When I want a really dark black, I prefer using Distress Ink; the Distress Oxide tends to be more charcoal.

You can't tell in the photos but for all of the bees I used Clear Wink of Stella on their wings.


Have a great rest of your day! If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

2 comments: