Monday, August 10, 2020

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Stay Cool


Oooh, let's get down tonight, my Doodlebugs peeps!  I had such fun creating these, especially the throwback roller disco card.


All of these cards use the Avery Elle Stay Cool set. So cute and local to me so even bettah!


I colored up the images using these Copics. Now let's take a closer look at each card.


My first card uses a piece of Honey Bee Birthday Bash 6x6 paper as the background. I coated this with Zig Wink of Stella Clear (duh--it's a disco, baby).  I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins as well. I popped the bear up on foam.


Next up we have a beach photo.  I used my Copic airbrush for the sand and water. The white foam? Really cool--I used a Posca White Pigment Pen to draw lines then used a bit of water to soften it. I didn't have to worry about bleeding because it was Copic beneath. Neat!


Finally, this imperious long hair seal point kitty is giving us our orders of the day--stay cool. Lots of Distress Oxide sponging of the background and the Lawn Fawn Palm Tree Border with some Copic dots on top of the sand portion.

I'll see you again soon!  In the meantime, if you want to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment