Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Tim Holtz Florals


How are you today, DB fans?  I have a trio of cards for you using the Tim Holtz Flower Shop and the Layering Stencil Bouquet.  They all turned out quite different but used similar techniques.


With the first card I sponged Distress Oxide Mustard Seed onto the card front then Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough and Mowed Lawn through the Layering Stencil Bouquet.  I used my MISTI to stamp the Flower Shop image  a few times with Versafine Onyx Black.

I used Distress Oxide Wilted Violet to stamp the text with the main sentiment (MFT Essential Sentiments) embossed.


With this card I experimented with the stenciled background, using the MFT Small Brick and Mini Cloud Edges to create a soft blended look.  Aren't the bricks giving way to clouds a cool effect?

I stamped the Tim Holtz Flower Shop image using Distress Oxide Vintage Photo. I stamped the background text with Distress Oxide Ripe Persimmon.


On the last card I used a variety of Adirondack Alcohol Inks on the Yupo card front then stenciled the Layering Stencil Bouquet using gold embossing paste.  Isn't that gorgeous?  I love the gold on that bright, colorful background.

I used the Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Thanks set with an embossed MFT Essential Sentiment.



I hope these cards inspired you and that you'll experiment the next time you craft.  Have fun!  In the meantime, you can check out my other creations, by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment