Thursday, May 14, 2020

Bonus Day with Toni: MFT Flower Fairies


Hello.  My name is Toni and I'm a sucker for fairies. Whew! That's a load off my chest!  Seriously tho, I really do love fairies and have (or have had) about every fairy set out there, including this MFT Flower Fairies one. Swoon!


I started the card by sponging the card base using the MFT Candy Stripes Stencil with Distress Oxides. The first pass I used Ripe Persimmon then when I rotated the stencil I used a combo of Evergreen Bough and Mustard Seed. Think sun in the corner and sky elsewhere.


Next I added a hill using Lawn Fawn Dandy Day 6x6 Paper and Hillside dies. I added the MFT Heart Tree on top of that. I haven't used that for a while and had forgotten how much I like it.


I stamped the MFT Flower Fairy images and colored them with a pastel range of Copics--so soft and pretty. I nestled the sentiment between the fairies, like it's peeking out at you. So cute!  I think this one will need to go to one of my nieces.


I'll be back on Thursday with another card using the MFT Flower Fairies set--hope to see you then!  In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and Recommended Include:

1 comment: