Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies


I went to town with the Pretty Pink Posh Beautiful Butterflies set this week. That sentiment is just so perfect for not having seen friends in forever and a day.


Let's start with the lower right corner and go clockwise.

For this card I stamped the butterfly on a pale gray cardstock then colored it with Polychromos:  199 black, 161 Phthalo Green, 162 Light Phthalo Green, 276 Chrome Oxide Green Fiery, 107 Cadmium Yellow, 109 Dark Chrome Yellow, 142 Madder, 123 Fuschia, 134 Crimson, 138 Violet, and 137 Blue Violet.

I then diecut the panel using a Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Square Tag. This is mounted on a piece of Avery Elle Spring Collection 6x6 Paper.


For the next card I stamped the sentiment and images using Versafine Onyx Black then watercolored them with Zig 032, 027 and 010.


I added gold stripe washi, a few Doodlebug Design Shape SprinklesClear Wink of Stella, and a few Posca white pigment dots.


The ombre card was SUPER easy to make.  I sponged the card base with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Candied Apple.  Once that was dry I stamped the PPP Beautiful Butterflies using Versamark then embossed them with Ranger Gold.

I then took a yellow Zig marker and colored the butterflies.  I love the orange and pink ombre effect!


For my final card, I stamped the MFT Fairy Happy floral image and PPP Beautiful Butterfly in Versafine then watercolored it with Zig 010, 023, 031, 041, 043, 050, 052, and 070.

I embossed the MFT More Essential Sentiments white on black and added some strips of washi beneath for glam.


Whew! Thanks for hanging in there and reading about these cards. I enjoyed making them and hope you're inspired to make some of your own.

I'll see you again soon.  In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended:

No comments:

Post a Comment