Thursday, May 7, 2020

Bonus Day with Toni: Sunny Studio Sea You Soon


Well, I surprised myself this week and managed another card, this time using the new Sunny Studio Sea You Soon and Tropical Scenes sets paired with the older SS Best Fishes set!


I blended the background using Distress Oxides and a Honey Bee blender brush. You can see that I spattered the blues with water as well as added some embossed bubbles.


I colored up the Sunny Studio images using Copics.  Notice the seaweed behind the [underwater] Tropical Scene; those I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and colored with yellow Zig 050, carefully so the non-watercolor paper wouldn't pill.


Positioning all the colored images was so fun! What a cute little scene . . . from within my shark cage, thank you very much.  LOL.


I'll see you next week with more cuteness!  In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended include:

3 comments:

  1. Bright and colorful. I just purchased the Tropical Scenes stamp set. I will be using your card as my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail for the kind comment. Have fun creating!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete