Friday, May 22, 2020

2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/13360


Happy Friday crafty, coffee loving friends!  We're excited to be a Super Sponsor again this year for the Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  You'll find all the details for participating in the blog hop over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  Before you head over, read through our ENTIRE post. We're sharing a few coffee inspired cards, offering a 15% discount on any purchases made during the hop, and giving away a few amazing coffee candles from Desiree at Sunshine + Timber Candles, my new favorite candle maker.  So, grab your favorite coffee drink and join the fun!

Up first....save 15% on any purchases made from our online store, during the blog hop.  Use the discount code COFFEE15 when you check out.  Oh, and don't forget, FREE shipping on any order over $30 [no discount coded needed for the FREE shipping].  Use this link to SHOP NOW.


I love the new Brilliant Butterflies stamp and dies from MFT Stamps and had to find a way to incorporate them into my coffee inspired cards.   I stamped the butterflies in a couple color assortments and then used the Cafe All Day die from MFT Stamps to cut out a few coffee cups.  The straws and cream are cut from white cardstock and the lid from vellum.


I grabbed my Distress Oxide Inks and the Square Extraordinaire stencil to create the blended backgrounds to coordinate with the butterflies.  My favorite paper for blended backgrounds is Bristol cardstock, so that's what I used here.


The sentiments are from a couple different stamp sets (I'll link them at the bottom of the post if you're interested).

Here's my final version using a background die over a blended background.

Lastly, Paulina from Pretty Pink Posh recently recommended this sweet, small candle business, and I had to give her a try.  Desiree sells coffee scented candles, as well as other yummy scents.  She even created a custom scent for me....grapefruit and blood orange. You can follow her on Instagram @sunshineandtimbercandles or visit her etsy shop.  So, I ordered a few coffee candles from her.  I'll be randomly giving away four candles, just because.  No requirements, just (four) random acts of kindness.  I might choose a comment, add one to an order, select an Instagram follower, or someone from our Facebook group.  Who knows.....


Well, hopefully you've made it all the way to the end.  Please be sure to head over to the Coffee Lovers Card Making Blog for all the details on how you can participate.  There are lots of prizes to be won, and lots of coffee inspired projects.

Links to the products used are listed below:


41 comments:

  1. Thank you for being a super sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your cards are always so beautiful. Always a treat when you post your projects! These are gorgeous!
    Thanks for being a returning Super Sponsor! We absolutely appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect use of those butterflies! Love the soft and clean cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these gorgeous CAS cards! So fresh and pretty! Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blending is so beautiful! I love the Brilliant Butterflies too and had to use them for my project as well! LOL! Grapefruit and Blood Orange... ooo I can just smell it now. Sounds like it smells gorgeous! Thanks for a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are totally awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing such fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fantastic designs!! Love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cups!
    Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your generous sponsorship!
    And some pretty, CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I absolutely like the Vellum that you use for the top part of the coffee that is so creative I think that I will definitely have to try that the next time that I make a card at least a coffee card. I think that it was very creative and I love that you can still see the little frothy underneath as well as the straw. Great ideas thank you so much for sharing I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your coffee cards. Love the soft colors and how you used vellum. Thanks for being a Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these cards!! I just got those stencils and can't wait to play with them! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love the elegance of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards, the butterflies are a brilliant idea
    Thanks for being a super sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards. Love the images and design. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are so beautiful Cathy, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those pretty cups with the butterflies. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marisela Delgado said: beautiful cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply Beautiful cards love those butterflies and cups!! Thanks for being a fabulous sponsor for the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so pretty! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful cards! Thanks so much for being a sponsor to this amazing hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all of your cards! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the idea of vellum! Those flap look so yummy! Thanks for being a super sponsor! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. that is such a delicate design on the card thanks for being a super sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  26. What gorgeous cards you have made with those butterflies, like all of them.
    Thank you for being a sponsor on the 2020-Coffee blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how pretty those butterflies look! The color palette is so summery and fresh! Thanks for being an awesome super sponsor!
    Warm Hugs,
    Michele K. Henderson
    crimsonowl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty cards! Thank you for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous cards and thank you for sponsoring the coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What beautiful cards! Thank you for being a Super Sponsor! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. So many great coffee cards! Thank you for sponsoring the hop!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are so very nice!
    Thank you for being a Super Sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow! I love all these inspirations!! Too good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Marisela Delgado said: I'm a major sucker for butterflies! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love these pretty cards! Great die set and stamps! Loving the beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  37. these cards are lovely thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh what beautiful cards! Thank you so much for being a super sponsor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. They are beautiful cards. I love the cups so much. Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete