Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Sunny Studio Hogs & Kisses


When I said I can't get enough of these Sunny Studio pigs on my own blog, I meant it!  I just had to create another card to share with you here.


My background consists of Avery Elle Holiday Collection 6x6 Paper leftovers--yes, that red stripe paper is hiding some uneven edges. It also serves as a fun backdrop for the Honey Bee Winter die.


Of course, the piggy is from Sunny Studio Hogs and Kisses. I used him to replace the U in the Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover HUGS die cut. He's so round . . . like me!

I added one of the Lawn Fawn Simply Wavy Banners for him to stand on. This was the perfect platform for the rest of the sentiment too.


I added little freckles using my beloved Posca marker as well as a few snowflakes from the Concord and 9th Take a Bough set.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Products used (or suggested) include:

No comments:

Post a Comment