Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Flurry of Fun


Well, Christmas is tomorrow and I didn't send out all of my holiday cards but I always plan on making some winter cards too so I'm all good. I have until the end of February to send these out (but will I???). :)


For this card I sponged the card base with the MFT Pine Tree Stencil and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio. I added some unexpected black snowflakes (love the contrast!).



I colored up the MFT Snow Buddies and Sunny Studio Scenic Route images with Copics.  I used an MFT Pierced Circle die to cut the circle.  I wonder if those are retired. I've included some alternate circles in the product listing at the bottom of the post.



The sentiment (and snowflakes for that matter) are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. Oh, that's right. I fussy cut the hats and scarves from scrap paper, including Doodlebug Design Christmas Magic.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Happy holidays to you and yours.  I hope you have a joyful season full of love and happiness!

Products used include:

1 comment: