Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Mermazing Valentine


Hello, Doodlebugs fans! I'm in full Valentine cardmaking mode. I thought I would pull out some sets that haven't seen much love lately. Even stamps need a little love sometimes. ;-)


I used the MFT Mermazing set, coloring her up with Copics.  A few Lawn Fawn Christmas Fishes heart bubbles are also colored with Copics.


I used retired MFT Let's Get Nautical dies for the porthole but the Lawn Fawn Porthole Frames are a good substitute.

I added a bit of Distress Oxide Weathered Wood around the porthole to spotlight it a bit.  You can see the shadow best in the lower right of the porthole in these pics.


I added ocean waves on top using the MFT Ocean Waves dies as a die but also as a mask so I could sponge Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers waves too.


I hope I've inspired you this week!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment