Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday with Amy: Lawn Fawn | Peace Joy Love Lattes



Happy Friday!  It's Amy here and I'm back sharing a card that features:


Here's how I was inspired:


My crafty group might recognize this card, it is a variation of a Make n Take that I brought to our holiday gathering last weekend.   I've been having fun with the Lawn Fawn How You Bean? set.  

I went with a soft color palette to coordinate with the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix 6x6.


The copics I used:

YR000 | YR00
YG41 | G12
G0000 
G000 | G00 
E40 | E42
E41 | E43
W00 | W3

The coffee mugs from Thanks A Latte was stamped with a sentiment from How You Bean? Christmas Cookie Add-On.  Do you notice the twine on the mug handle.  Just a bit of embellishing to cover a black ink smudge.  Looks like I may have had ink of my MISTI magnets [I know you feel my pain].


The word Latte is from the Thanks a Latte set.  I added the S from the word Holidays from the same set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Links to supplies used are listed below:

4 comments: