Thursday, December 12, 2019

Bonus Day with Toni: Lawn Fawn Build a House


Hello, friends! Today's card was super fun to make and waaaaaaay easier than decorating the outside of my own house.


I used the LF Build a House and LF Build a House Christmas Add-On along with LF Tiny Christmas. So so cute!!!!


I colored up the images with Copics as well as the house window interiors.  I colored the steps and window frames with Distress Oxide Fired Brick, the Christmas light wires with Mowed Lawn and the roof and door with Vintage Photo.


I used a piece of LF Snowday Remix 6x6 Paper for the background.  I love the bunny peeking out to the left of the steps. Be very very quiet, mister rabbit.


For final touches, I used Christmas Red Stickles and Stardust Stickles for the lights and berries.  The LF Merry Messages is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products used include:

No comments:

Post a Comment