Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome


Bloop, bloop, Doodlebugs Fans! If you follow my personal blog or IG, you know I've posted a couple of other Flippin' Awesome cards in recent weeks. The one we're going to talk about now was my first although posted third. Funny how blog time works.  LOL.


Here I used nearly everything Lawn Fawn including Christmas Fishes, the Flippin' Awesome dies and Add-on, and Snow Day Remix 6x6 paper. I looooooove how LF is so mix and matchy.


I stamped the various images using a Copic-friendly ink and colored them up with Copics.


To save myself some time, I didn't both masking the images before stenciling over them. I think it makes them look even more underwater.


I used Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and a blender brush with the stencil to create the waves.


If you're interested in how the Flippin' Awesome set works, I'd recommend watching the first few minutes of the LF video.  After that you won't need to watch it again--the dies are just that easy to use!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products used include:

No comments:

Post a Comment