Monday, February 5, 2024

Sending Love and Hugs Die Cut Card

Happy Monday friends! It's Amanda from Twiddler's Nook and we're mixing things up for another bit of valentine inspiration before the big day arrives. I had fun with dies and embossing today.

XOXO Border from Pretty Pink Posh and Sweet Birdie die from Spellbinders

I adore this new Pretty Pink Posh XOXO border so that's where things started for this card. I just cut the main piece from light gray cardstock and one heart from light pink. I still wasn't sold on what to do so I went digging in my stash and came across the adorable Spellbinders Sweet Birdie.

XOXO Border from Pretty Pink Posh and Sweet Birdie die from Spellbinders

I used some pink, melon and peach cardstocks from my stash to create my bird and cut a heart for the border from each color too. I glued all the hearts directly to the border except the darkest one which is popped up with a foam square. I ran a white panel through the die cutter with the Spellbinders Tiny Dots embossing folder for my background and glued the border to the bottom. Then I popped the birdie up with foam squares to match the popped up heart.

XOXO Border from Pretty Pink Posh and Sweet Birdie die from Spellbinders

I stumbled on this ribbon in my stash to tie around the top of my panel and added a tag from the Spellbinders Envelope of Wonder collection. The sentiment comes from the stamp set in that collection too. After tying the bow I added foam squares to the tags to keep them in place.

For finishing touches I just added glossy accents to the birdie's eye and beak. Isn't this such a sweet valentine?

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment