Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Have a Beary Good Day

I love all things bear themed.  A bit of a back story in a smidge.  The Mama Elephant - Beary Good Day set is over the top cute.

Mama Elephant Beary Good Day and Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Heart

Yes, I'm still smitten with pink + green! This project combines:

  • Mama Elephant - Beary Good Day | stamp + creative cuts bundle
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Hearts | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Pierced Hearts | Cover Plate

Mama Elephant Beary Good Day and Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Heart

My grandpup's name is Kuma which is bear in Japanese. I get to puppy sit her next week.  I use the term puppy loosely as she is like 65 lbs of fur and drool. She is a husky/chow mix.

Mama Elephant Beary Good Day and Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Heart

I hope you have a great week!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Sweet bear, pretty flowers and a great card -- love the pierced heart coverplate

    ReplyDelete