Monday, September 25, 2023

Thank You Box Card

Hey friends! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook. Mix it up Monday brings us thinking outside the box a bit...a box card that is. I love making box cards and don't do them near often enough. I recently picked up the Pretty Pink Posh Box Card die set and it's total perfection. Probably the easiest and most complete I've used yet. No need for extra "insert" dies and I love the scallop pieces to decorate every part of your box card.

Pretty Pink Posh Box Card and Mama Elephant Little Hamsters Agenda

I started by choosing a few of the adorable Mama Elephant Little Agenda Hamsters to stamp out. I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sticking with my love of teal, I found some cardstock in my stash and started die cutting the pieces to my box card next. I chose white for all the decorative pieces so I could ink blend on them. Today I chose peacock feathers and cracked pistachio distress oxide ink for those.

Pretty Pink Posh Box Card and Mama Elephant Little Hamsters Agenda

For my sentiment I stamped the large sentiment from Mama Elephant Thank You (Love You) in Lawn Fawn dye inks - rainforest, peacock and mermaid for the ombre effect and used the coordinating die to cut it out. I also stamped a small sub-sentiment from the same set and used a Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strip to cut it out.

Pretty Pink Posh Box Card and Mama Elephant Little Hamsters Agenda

I used liquid glue and reverse tweezers to assemble my box card and then tear tape to add my images to the different levels of the card. I also cut a second large scalloped piece from white cardstock to glue on the back so I had a big clean area to write my message on.

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment