Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Sending Positive [Caffeinated] Vibes

 Hello! If you've been following me for any amount of time, you might know that I love coffee.


Concord and 9th Celebration Squad

This project combines:
  • Concord & 9th - Celebration Squad | Die
  • Concord & 9th - Stitched Leaves Card Front | Die
  • Lawn Fawn - Woodland Critter Huggers - Winter Add-On | Lawn Cuts
  • Mama Elephant - Little Line Agenda | Stamp
  • Spellbinders - Essential Stylish Ovals | Die

Concord and 9th Celebration Squad

I love how fun this turned out, right down to her striped top.  The colors remind me of Kate Spade. I've been really enjoying working with standalone dies.

Concord and 9th Celebration Squad

How about you, would you rather design a card that is primarily dies or do you love stamping and coloring?
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment