Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hooray!

 I am super tardy with this graduation card but better late than never, right?  This has gone postal to my cousin's son who graduated from high school in June and is already away at college.  

Giant Hooray from Lawn Fawn

This project features the following products:
  • Lawn Fawn - Giant Hooray | lawn cuts
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Graduation Mug Additions | dies
Giant Hooray from Lawn Fawn

Shaker cards are always a challenge for me to photog, so sorry for the reflections!  I originally started to machine sew an acetate panel onto a blue panel.  Sigh, that didn't work as well as I wanted and because the acetate was so lightweight [upcycled stamp packaging], it had shifted and buckled.

I went the usual route for my shaker cards, customizing upcycled stamp packaging to encase a card panel.  I adhered everything up so that everything is pretty snug and then I pour in my shaker bits.  This particular star mix is from my stash. Honestly I was going to originally add some Mama Elephant cute critters but I kept having to remind myself that he would probably rather have it clean and simple.

Giant Hooray from Lawn Fawn

I cut the Hooray from gold glitter cardstock.  The graduation cap has been cut in grey cardstock and I used the same glitter cardstock for the tassel.

I'll be tucking in an Amazon gift card so that he can easily order things for his new dorm room.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment